1. WHY THIS INFORMATION
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), this information is intended to describe how the personal data of users/visitors/customers of AZZURRA Sanitari in Ceramica S.p.A., hereinafter referred to as “Azzurra Ceramica”, and its website, azzurraceramica.it, are processed.
2. DATA CONTROLLER, DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (DPO) AND CONTACTS
The data controller is the natural or legal person who establishes the purposes and methods of data processing of the data subject.
The Data Controller is:
AZZURRA Sanitari in Ceramica S.p.A.
Registered office: Via Civita Castellana snc, 01030 Castel S.Elia (Viterbo, VT), Italy
Certified Email email@example.com - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +39 0761 518155 - Fax: +39 0761 514560
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the person in charge of assisting the data controller in the correct management of the data processing of the data subjects.
It can be contacted, for any comment and request, at the following addresses:
AZZURRA Sanitari in Ceramica S.p.a. -
FAO Data Protection Officer (DPO) -
Via Civita Castellana snc, 01030 Castel S.Elia (Viterbo, VT), Italia
Phone: +39 0761 518155
3. TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED, LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
In order to receive information on the goods sold by Azzurra Ceramica, it is necessary that users' personal data are processed, which can be collected directly through the compiled forms provided or by sending direct e-mails or other means of communication such as telephone and fax.
Type of data processed
The data processed are those necessary to identify and contact the customer (such as Name, Surname, Email).
Purpose of processing and legal basis
A. Processing for sales purposes
The data acquired will be used to collect the data of the data subject, in order to make the latter aware of the conditions and terms necessary to complete their purchase of a product sold by Azzurra Ceramica.
Legal basis of processing: for the purpose of sale, the legal basis for the processing of data is the need to get in touch with the potential customer or supplier in order to proceed with the establishment of a sales contract or the performance of pre-contractual measures.
For these purposes, the provision of data is mandatory. In case of failure or incomplete communication of the data, it will not be possible to fulfil the customer's requests.
B. Processing for commercial and marketing purposes
The acquired data may also be used for communications made by e-mail (also with automated methods) in relation to:
- updates on products for which information has been requested;
- updates on the activity of Azzurra Ceramica;
- Sending of the periodic newsletter;
- sending of commercial proposals and offers relating to the products sold by Azzurra Ceramica.
Legal basis of processing: for commercial and marketing purposes, the basis is the consent of the subject.
This consent is optional. If denied, it will not affect the purchase of the goods in any way, but the subject will not be able to become aware of offers and other information useful for subsequent purchases.
The data subject, even after having given consent, may object to the processing at any time, easily and free of charge, directly from a specific link in the email or by writing to email@example.com.
4. METHOD OF USE
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of their personal data takes place using manual, IT and digital tools with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Documentation is archived both electronically and possibly in paper archives.
The data will never be transferred or sold to third parties for purposes other than the ones set out herein.
For example: we will not sell data subjects' data to third-party databases that may send them spam or other commercial communications.
The same methods will be applied, for the pursuit of the same purposes, by the collaborators and service providers of Azzurra Ceramica.
Specific security measures are followed to prevent data loss, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access. The same standard is required by the collaborators and service providers of Azzurra Ceramica.
5. STORAGE TIMES
The data will be kept only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
The timing envisaged for storage are of two types:
- if the subject has purchased a good supplied by Azzurra Ceramica: the data will be kept for the time required by the regulations in force on the sale of movable property. Example: compliance with the time limits required by law for the storage of invoices
- if the user has not become a customer of Azzurra Ceramica: if the contact with the subject did not lead to the purchase and they did not consent to the sending of information material and newsletters, their data such as Name, Surname and E -Mail will be kept for a period of 24 months, to record the contact with Azzurra Ceramica. Additional personal data that the subject may have provided will be anonymised and used for statistical purposes.
- if the subject has subscribed to the Azzurra Ceramica newsletter: if the subject made a request for the entire time that they will remain subscribed. After the request for unsubscribing, their data will be kept for a period of 24 months.
6. RECIPIENTS OF DATA AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
The personal data provided are processed by employees, collaborators, suppliers and other authorised personnel in compliance with the directives and indications of the data controller, Azzurra Ceramica.
In particular, some data may be disclosed to some of the following subjects:
- employees for the Customer Care, Commercial, Marketing, Billing and Accounting Functions;
- external consultants (e.g.: accountant, lawyer, etc.), who act on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of the processing itself;
- public or private correspondence service (e.g. Poste Italiane, Bartolini, etc.);
- IT service providers such as: servers, cloud, mail, certified e-mail;
Other IT services necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes set out in this statement are provided by companies headquartered in the United States, whose relations with the European Union on the protection of personal data are governed by the Privacy Shield, which guarantees the same data protection provided by the European Regulation.
Some of the services used are, by way of example, the following:ù
- cloud, chat, email: provided by Google, which is owned by the parent company Alphabet Inc.
- newsletter: provided by MailChimp
- CMS of the site: https://craftcms.com/
The Controller Azzurra Ceramica may make use of additional specialised external companies. These companies will be chosen according to their professionalism and guarantee of compliance with data protection regulations. If these suppliers do not reside in the territory of the European Union and there is no agreement between the EU and the country in which they are based, it will be ensured that they guarantee the same standards as the GDPR by means of BCR (Binding Corporate Rules) or contractual agreements.
These service providers will act according to the directives of the owner to better protect the data of the data subject. These subjects will carry out the function of “manager” or “person in charge” of the processing of their data or, where the law allows it, they will operate as separate data controllers. Therefore, this consent, where required, also concerns the activity of these subjects.
The personal data of the subject will be used only with methods and procedures strictly necessary to carry out the aforementioned activities and will not be disclosed to third parties outside the indicated purposes.
Further information can be requested from the Azzurra Ceramica data controller. The updated list of data processors is available at the Azzurra Ceramica registered office, subject to the direction and coordination of _____________
7. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Data subjects are entitled:
- to know who the data processors are;
- to access their data and know what data Azzurra Ceramica owns about them;
- to request its cancellation, modification, rectification, updating;
- to request the limitation of the processing and to oppose it;
- to deny consent (e.g. for newsletters and commercial communications) without this precluding further existing relationships;
- to ask for the right to be forgotten;
- to request data portability where technically possible.
The data subjects, if they believe that their rights have been disregarded, are also entitled:
- to appeal to the Privacy Guarantor
- to refer the matter to the competent judicial authority
Requests will be evaluated and will be answered in the necessary time and in any case no later than 30 days. If it is not possible to provide a timely response within 30 days, a communication explaining the reasons for the delay and indicating the new deadline for receiving the requested response.
Any acceptance or refusal of the request will in any case be motivated.
Requests can be sent to the following contacts:
AZZURRA Sanitari in Ceramica S.p.a. -
FAO Data Protection Officer (DPO) -
Via Civita Castellana snc, 01030 Castel S.Elia (Viterbo, VT), Italy
Phone: +39 0761 518155